- GO Health Club respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions of your Membership Agreement in writing, you hereby grant written permission to GO Health Club for the collection, collation, processing or disclosure of any personal information about you.
- Certain pages on the GO Health Club website have been structured so that you can access the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. However, should you decide to join GO Health Club and/or participate in any challenges, you will be required to register and provide GO Health Club with identifiable information of yourself. The nature of this information will be limited to that which is necessary to supply the service or carry out the transaction that you have requested and authorised and will be in conformity with the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
- GO Health Club respects your privacy and undertakes not to sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Certain non-personal information may be collected while you are using the website. GO Health Club may collect and use this non-personal information to evaluate how the GO Health Club website is being used.
- GO Health Club will only electronically request, collect, collate, process or store personal information about you which is necessary for the lawful purpose for which the personal information is required.
- GO Health Club will not electronically request, collect, collate, process or store personal information on a data subject which is not necessary for the lawful purpose for which the personal information is required.
- GO Health Club will not use the personal information for any other purpose than the disclosed purpose without your express written permission, unless GO Health Club is permitted or required to do so by law.
- GO Health Club may partner with other organisations who may provide you with the services requested through the GO Health Club website. These partner organisations are required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of GO Health Club and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for GO Health Club.
- GO Health Club will not disclose any of the personal information held by it to a third party, unless required or permitted by law, or specifically authorised to do so in writing by you.
- When you join GO Health Club and by accepting the Terms and Conditions of your Membership Agreement in writing, you specifically authorise GO Health Club to disclose and share your personally identifiable information in accordance with the Mywellness® cloud solution to gym equipment supplier TechnoGym®. Your rights regarding the processing of your personally identifiable information by TechnoGym® will be subject to the privacy policies which they apply and GO Health Club shall not in any way assume any responsibility or liability in that regard.
- You further authorise and consent herewith that, in the event that you have joined and accepted a GO Health Club challenge or otherwise indicated your consent thereto, GO Health Club may collect your personal and activity information from TechnoGym® and disclose and share it:
– with other members of GO Health Club in competitions and leader boards where members can compare their activity levels
– with your employers as part of a corporate package (if applicable)
– with your medical aid or other insurer.
- GO Health Club shall, for as long as your personal information is used and for a period of at least 1 year thereafter, keep a record of any third party to whom the personal information was disclosed and of the date on which and the purpose for which it was disclosed.
- GO Health Club will delete or destroy all personal information which has become obsolete.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and the latest news
on our products and services.
Copyright © 2018 GO Health Club (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved.